18 October 2023
ADR Regulation on the Transport of Dangerous Goods
The transport of dangerous goods by road is regulated by the international ADR agreement, that sets common rules for the transport of dangerous goods by road in most European countries.
All participants involved in the transfer of dangerous goods (consignor, carrier, consignee, etc…) must be trained in the general provisions relating to the transport of dangerous goods.
This course is intended to train operators involved in the transport of dangerous goods in accordance with the requirements of the ADR Agreement.
- Structure of the ADR regulation;
- Operator safety obligations;
- Classification of dangerous goods;
- Marking and Labelling packages;
- Transport documents;
- Examination of specific cases: main requirements;