6-7 September 2017 – Nice Acropolis Convention Centre, Nice, France
TEAM mastery participates in CIR!
Seize the opportunity to come and meet us in person. We are looking forward to discuss and exchange ideas about the latest regulatory updates and business needs.
SAVE THE DATE: Thursday, 7 September 2017 11:35 – 12:05.
Monica Locatelli talks about exposure scenario: “Exposure scenarios: the supply chain communication, scaling and scenarios for mixtures”
- Regulatory requirements for scenarios of mixtures
- Proposed solutions: up-down versus bottom up
- Practical implementation and Enforce 5
CIR CONFERENCE – A meeting place for chemical and agrochemical leaders in Nice
The CIR Conference and Exhibition aims to be the meeting place for regulatory, registration, human health, toxicology and product stewardship professionals across the chemical industry looking to create new business opportunities and hear the most complete and up-to-date coverage of European regulations on chemicals. CIR is as much a networking event as a scientific exchange of ideas which draws people together who wish to make a difference.
- Interactive workshop discussing best practices for risk management and product stewardship
- Improving communication channels along the supply chain to ensure compliance and assessing new obligations imposed by REACH
- Examining practical strategies for managing SVHC throughout the supply chain
- Strategies for reducing costs: How can this be achieved without risking compliance?
- Substances of Very High Concern: How is F.Hoffmann-La Roche dealing with the ever growing number of SVHC?
- Gain a crucial update on the 2020 road map and evaluate the impact of the authorisation process on industry
- Examine data sharing in practice and assess how improvements can be made to the process with feedback from Clariant
- Strategies to ensure Safety Data Sheets quality: Clarifying what should be included and requirements in different countries
- Preparing for the 2018 deadline and an update on enforcement
- ECHA feedback on the 2018 deadline: What happens if companies fail to meet registration?
- Competent Authority guidance: Examining how Competent Authorities are helping SMEs prepare for the deadline
- Industry case studies: How are industry preparing for the 2018 registration deadline and the impact on resource?
- Hear direct feedback from the UK, Austria and Italy on the application and enforcement of REACH in Member States