On June 29th, 2021 the Work Programme for BPC 2021-2022 for active substance approvals has been updated.
This document lists the active substance product type (PT) combinations for which the Biocidal Product Committee has to take a decision.
The most interesting BPC meetings are as follows:
- October 4th-15th, 2021
- d-Allethrin – CAS 231937-89-6 – PT18 – eCA Germany
- November 29th– 10 December 10th, 2021
- Didecyldimethyl-ammonium chloride – CAS 7173-51-5; EC 230-525-2 – PT1,2 – eCA Italy
- Alkyl (C12-16) dimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride – CAS 68424-85-1; EC 270-325-2 – PT1,2 – eCA Italy
- Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium, extract from open and mature flowers of Tanacetum cinerariifolium obtained with hydrocarbon solvents – CAS 89997-63-7; EC 289-699-3 – PT18,19 – eCA Spain
- Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium extract from open and mature flowers of Tanacetum cinerariifolium obtained with supercritical carbondioxide – CAS 89997-63-7; EC 289-699-3 – PT18,19 – eCA Spain
- Ozone generated from oxygen – CAS 10028-15-6 – PT2,4,5,11 – eCA Germany
A final Opinion is published on ECHA website usually after 3-6 months from the BPC consultation. After a further 6 months, the Commission Implementing Regulation is published in the Official Journal of the European Union to set the deadline of biocidal product dossier submission.
If your products contain the active substance abovementioned do not hesitate to contact our Biocide Mastery Division contacting Stefano Tortelli at email@example.com to identify the best regulatory strategy to be compliant with the Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012.