The new Regulation on Fertilizers (EU Reg. 2019/1009) will be applied starting from 16 July 2022 and will repeal EC Reg. 2003/2003, with the aim of establishing harmonized conditions for the placing on the european market of fertilizers obtained from recycled, organic materials and of innovative products such as biostimulants.
PHYTO mastery supports customers in each phase of the process leading to the market: from the production process to technological innovation; from field testing to final commercialization.
With the goal to offer the best strategic advice, our team, specialized in the various involved scientific fields, is constantly updated on the side of legislative developments.
National (D.lgs n. 75/2010) and European fertilizers (Reg. (EC) n. 2003/2003)
- Classification and labelling
- Registration under the appropriate category
- Compliance with the updated regulatory requirements
“Plant Resistance Improvers”, “Basic Substances” and other new products
- Product’s review
- Identification of the most appropriate category
- SIf needed, request for the inclusion of a new category
- Processing of the new submission dossier
Field trials and laboratory analysis
- Product’s review and definition of the parameters to be evaluated
- Collaboration with CROs (Contract Research Organisations) and laboratories
- Managing and monitoring of laboratory tests
Assistance and legal consultancy
- Assistance for compliance/non-compliance with national (D.lgs n. 75/2010) and/or European standards (Reg. (EC) n. 2003/2003)
- Support in case of Authority inspections
Audit to the manufacturing plants and verification of national and Community requirements
Processing of technical reports for the registration/approval of organic fertilizers and soil improvers establishments or plants (Articles 23-24 of Reg. (EC) n. 1069/2009) and traceability internal report (HACCP)
Training courses related to all the above mentioned issues