REACH Regulation (Reg. (EC) No 1907/2006) is adopted to ensure the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can arise from chemicals, while increasing the competitiveness of the EU chemical industry.
All substances produced or imported into the European Union in quantities greater than one ton per year should be registered as per the REACH Regulation requirements.
TEAM mastery can assist the client in fulfilling their obligations, offering high quality services and support throughout the registration process.
Our group has a well-established experience in dealing with a wide range of substances and can offer innovative solutions from a technical and scientific point of view to ensure compliance in all aspects of REACH.
According to REACH Regulation (Article 2, paragraph 9) polymers are today exempt from Registration.
However, the Commission committed to publish a proposal by 2022 to include polymers in the registration requirements.
- REACH Regulatory and Technical support
- Registration strategy (PPORD, Exemption, full registration)
- Post Registration assistance
- Assistance after Compliance Check or Substance Evaluation and update of dossier
- Assistance on the registration of nanomaterials
- Endocrine Disruptor Testing strategy and Assessment
- REACH Authorisation dossiers
- Full REACH Registration dossier
- Assistance in sameness, analytical identification and SIEF discussion
- Data collection and evaluation
- Data gap analysis
- Integrated Testing Strategy (ITS) and data waiving
- IUCLID compilation
- Completeness checks
- Toxicological and Eco-toxicological consulting
- Proposing/ordering and monitoring of new studies
- Classification and Labelling (C&L)
- PBT assessment
- Risk Assessment and Chemical Safety Assessment (CSA)
- Chemical Safety Reports (CSRs)
- Preparation of CLH dossiers
- Management, secretarial and logistical support to consortia and/or Lead Registrants
- General SIEF communications
- Representation of customers in SIEFs and consortia
- Third party representative service
- Legal advice
- Communication with Regulatory Authorities
Tel. +39 031 269 513
Tel. +39 031 269 513