The Product Safety division supports clients in all the regulatory requirements, aimed to ensure the safe use of substances, mixtures and/or articles.
Our activities consist in verification of the company’s conformity in terms of product safety, definition of the main obligations and identification of the actions for law compliance.
Assistance with REACH and CLP regulations
- Assistance for Regulation (EC) 1272/2008 (CLP) regulatory requirements
- Elaboration and verification of the CLP classification of substances and mixtures, according to Regulation (EC) 1272/2008, and preparation of safety data sheets, according to Regulation (CE) 1907/2006 (REACH) and subsequent amendments
- Submission and updating, via REACH-IT, of CLP notifications
- Presentation and updating, via ECHA account, of poison centers notification (PCN) with UFI codes, in accordance with Annex VIII of the CLP
- Submission and updating of ISS and national system notifications for dangerous preparations whose uses are subject to a transitional period and for notifications in European countries that do not currently accept notifications via the PCN system
- Submission and updating, via REACH-IT, of notifications for use of a substance under authorization for downstream users
- Presentation and updating, via ECHA account, of SCIP notifications for articles containing SVHC substances included in the Candidate List, in accordance with Article 33, paragraph 1, of Regulation (EC) 1907/2006 (REACH)
- Ecolabel certification
- Assistance for other voluntary regulatory programs according to the Restricted Substance List (RSL) imposed by some private companies
- Preparation and execution of export notifications pursuant to Article 8 of Regulation (EC) 689/2008 (PIC)
- Advice on the international transport of dangerous goods by road (ADR)
- Assistance related to specific laws and regulations, such as explosives precursors (Regulation (EU) 2019/1148), Dual Use (Regulation (EC) 428/2009), RoHS (Directive 2011/65), detergents (Regulation (EC) 648/2004),etc.
- Assistance related to Regulation (EU) 1149/2020 regarding the restriction to use of diisocianates: assessment of the company situation and training courses
- Verification in the company of compliance with the regulatory system through targeted audits and definition of strategies for the implementation of technical measures at production sites