The 2nd of August 2021 the EU Commission has published the decision of non-approval of several combination active substance-PTs.
- Bronopol-PT9 (CE 200-143-0; CAS 52-51-7)
- Tiram-PT9 (CE 205-286-2 ; CAS 137-26-8)
- Metam-sodium-PT9/11 (CE 205-293-0; CAS 137-42-8)
- Silver, as a nanomaterial-PT2/4/9 (CE 231-131-3; CAS 7440-22-4)
- 2,2-dibromo-2-cyanoacetamide (DBNPA)-PT13 (CE 233-539-7; CAS 10222-01-2)
- Eucalyptus citriodora oil and citronellal, hydrated, cyclized -PT19
- 2-hydroxy-.alpha.,.alpha.,4-trimethylcyclohexanemethanol-PT19 (CE 255-953-7; CAS 42822-86-6)
- Peroxyoctanoic acid-PT2/3/4 (CAS 33734-57-5)
- Chlorine dioxide generated from sodium chlorite and sodium persulfate-PT2/3/4/5/11
- Malt, extract(Extractives and their physically modified derivatives such as tinctures, concretes, absolutes, essential oils, oleoresins, terpenes, terpene-free fractions, distillates, residues, etc., obtained from Hordeum, Gramineae)-PT19 (CE 232-310-9; CAS 8002-48-0)
- Amines, C10-16-alkyldimethyl, N-oxides-PT4 (CE 274-687-2; CAS 70592-80-2)
- Capsicum annuum, ext. (Extractives and their physically modified derivatives such as tinctures, concretes, absolutes, essential oils, oleoresins, terpenes, terpene-free fractions, distillates, residues, etc., obtained from Capsicum annuum, Solanaceae)-PT19 (CE 283-403-6; CAS 84625-29-6)
- Reaction mass of (6E)-N-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxy-2-methylphenyl)-8-methylnon-6-enamide and N-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxy-2-methylphenyl)-8-methylnonanamide-PT19
If your products contain the active substance above mentioned do not hesitate to contact our Biocide Mastery Division contacting Stefano Tortelli at firstname.lastname@example.org to identify the best regulatory strategy to be compliant with the Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012.